Sunday 26 August 2012

Social Media Marketing: Online JOb

Description

Social Media Marketing for 5 websites.

I am here for the first time and I am not sure about the skill sets of users. So I will like to know more about you if you are willing to get this job done(5 website Social media marketing).

I will like you to do SMM for a particular website which is out of the scope of the project.

My client will be evaluating the freelancers based on the case study test. If you like to get this job done, kindly focus on case study. if introduction is good, rest is good.
 

4 comments:

  1. You can now also use some social media sites like Facebook and Twitter to find a job, Facebook and Twitter start posting and giving online jobs to help job seekers.

    Visit this link to get social networking tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... SMM provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. smm providers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Twitter Reseller Panel

    ReplyDelete